Pages

Thursday 2 December 2021

Market day

Market day

Our company name was F4N1 D4WG, we picked that name because we felt that it was right for our company.Our product was scrunchies, they were very frustrating to make because we had to un so some of the scrunchies because they were to small to flip inside out. Jude gave some shoes to sell because she wanted them gone, we sold them for 50 cents each, and it went well because if u bought a pair of shoes u get a free scrunchie. Or some people just bought a scrunchie for 2 dollars. But a challenge was some of our group left to go to other things.Next steps: One of my next steps would be to have a bigger table for our product.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.