Pages

Thursday 24 August 2017

100 word challenge

Week#45

        



World Events for your writing
I’m sure you won’t have missed the events in Barcelona, Spain this week or the devastation caused by the mud slide in Sierre Leone and the violence in Charlottesville, Virginia. The prompt this week uses the emotions that the media has shown us.

Latest prompt
As I said at the top of this page, the events around the world this week:

… as it came rushing towards us we… 
I woke up this morning, I was late for work so I ran out of my bed. I turn on my tv they said there was going to be a storm. So I  went in my car, I heard people calling for help. I looked back there was a  wave of mud coming down from the mountain. I hopped out of my car a girl came up to me and said
“Do you know where my mum is?” I said
“ No why?” she said “My mum is in the mud” I help her.  As the mudslide came crashing towards us...


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.