Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

The piano

Th WALT write a descriptive piece of writing from the old man's point of view as he recall's his memories.


T The Piano       
Make a copy, rename and start your writing on your copy.

Learn
Click on the url below and watch the short clip.


Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 8.27.13 AM.png

Before you start writing
This video is about a man  who remembers his past and recalls his memories. Think about how he would be feeling and other memories that this might trigger.

Create  
WALT write a descriptive piece of writing from the old man’s point of view as he recalls his memories.


Success Criteria
We need to focus on these things
  • Full stops, capital letters,
  • Paragraphs
  • We need to follow the sentence tools for our opening paragraphs.
Share
Once this is completed you can publish it on your personal blog.
The piano
By Aliyah
I am an old man I love playing the piano .I am going to play the piano for you.I am so sad because I am remembering all the things that happened in the past.I am remembering my wife and how she died.She died when we were having our wedding.She had a heart attack 3 years ago.I remember when it was my 10th birthday I got a horse stick that you can ride on I was so excited when I got it. When I was playing the piano I remember when me and my brother was in the war we went behind a black brick wall I said don’t go out there but he did and he go shot in my arms.My last words to my brother was I will miss you so much and I love you.You have been the best  brother ever  

.His last words were I love you so much you have been the best brother ever to me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Aliyah,

    This is Jade C from the Summer Learning Journey blogging team 2017-2018. I will be blogging with you this summer! I hope you are having a wonderful time with your friends and your family!

    This is an amazing piece of imaginative writing. You have described the feelings of the old man really well, I could almost feel the same as him. This also made me think of my memories and memories of me playing the piano when I was younger. I used to hate playing the piano. Do you play the piano? Do you play any other instruments?

    I would love to blog with you! To help you get started with blogging this summer, I have included the link to our Summer Learning Journey activities list.

    https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities

    Let's go on the Summer Learning Journey together!

    All the best,

    Jade C.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.