Pages

Thursday 15 March 2018

100 Word Challenge Week 7



                     Handle cup 

In a forest far far away live a girl called Aliyah. It was her birthday on Sunday, she wanted a puppy for her birthday. Her Mum and Dad said “you can't get a puppy, what else do you want?” She said “A hideout cup with all my toys and Teddy bears.When you pull the handle the cup will lift up and I can go in it. “ Today’s my birthday I’m going to see if I got the handle cup with all my toys and Teddybears? I went outside and there it was a Handle cup my wish came true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.