Pages

Thursday 23 May 2019

Cultural Diversity Day

Cultural Diversity Day

On wednesday its was cultural diversity day at school. We had all the flags that represents our students hanged up. At 10:20 we had flag Ceremony that had all the different flags where we are all from. At lunch time some of our class bought some different foods from there cultural. I bought fried breed and some other people bought other things like Lamingtons and each class got some fish and chips because fish and chips were made in New Zealand. Each class stayed in home Basses for the hole lunch time. After lunch some people wanted to perform some people did and some didn't. Some people did the poi some sang a song from there cultural and some dacened. Some of our student leadership term Introduced the people that were performing. Here is some photos.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.