Pages

Tuesday 25 August 2020

Parihaka

                                           Today we did a acrostic poem about Parihaka.                                            


   Parihaka Poem

(3 words for each letter, beginning with the same letter)

Pakeha, Passive and Protest

Against, aim and aggressive 

Ripapa Island,resistance and Religious

Invasion, inhumane, Inhabited

Hateful, History and Humanity

Armed, angry, and awful

Killed and killing

Army, awful and Atrocities.


DRAW IMAGES to illustrate your poem in this rectangle









1 comment:

  1. That's a BEAUTIFUL image.. well chosen! The words used in your poem are meaningful and strong. Well done for making sure the task was completed.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.