Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2020

100 word challenge

                                                              100 word challenge

We had to write 100 words about a pic of a cup stuck in something that looked like mud. This is mt 100 word story! 


Kia ora, I’m a cup. My name is Aliyah. I normally live on top of Aoraki, a magnificent mountain in Aotearoa. I love sitting on top of the mountain watching people trying to climb and sometimes walk through the bush below. Sometimes I get lonely without other cups to talk to and I dream of being filled with tea and or milky coffee. One day, I decided to slide down the mountain to see if anyone wanted a cuppa. Unfortunately, there was a massive avalanche which swept me down the mountain and I landed in a pile of coffee grains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.