Pages

Friday 19 March 2021

Pizza slice

 On Wednesday for our  cooking class we made pizza slices in our class. It was good because it had a lot of different types of things on the pizza. it tasted like a burnt pizza with onions and pepper but the yum kind of burnt, well that was really yum. It was a quick thing to make it took about 10 minutes in the oven and 10 minutes preparing it.

it had these in it.

A already made pizza base 

Pizza sauce

Capsicum 

Onions

Pineapple if you wanted it.

Tomato

Cheese


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.