Pages

Friday 4 May 2018

100 word challenge

                                  SHOUTED CRIMSON MISTY FRANTICALLY GRAVE






Me and my friend Merryn were on our way to this house that people at school called it haunted. We just thought they were  joking around to make us scared. But we just wanted to see if it was actually haunted when we got there. There was a Misty backyard with a grave that had crimson blood spread on it.  Merryn Shouted HELP just when we looked at the backyard. When we went inside the house I was so scared that we Frantically ran back outside then we ran to go back home as fast as we could.

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.