Pages

Friday 18 May 2018

My Magical Creature 100 Word Challenge

WALT describe a Magical creature that lives in pink lake or animal .



Once Upon a time there lived a magical unicorn her name was Suger. She was a rainbow unicorn with a white body and she had a blue horn. She was in the magical animal hospital because she got a cut on her leg. That cut could make her lose her special powers forever. One day her best friend had to go in the animal hospital because she got the same cut on her leg. She was in same room with her friend Suger . When they got out of the animal hospital they were living at the pink lake .The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.