Pages

Friday 8 June 2018

Creative writing

WALT create a piece of writing which includes 5 words that we have been given. This week the words were pink, huge, bridge, sprinkled and daffodil.
By Aliyah
The long day
Me and my friend Merryn wanted to go to this huge pink lake that got a new bridge. All of the top was sprinkled with daffodil’s. I tried to pick a daffodil up but then I nearly fell into the water “Merryn grab me I said i’m going fall”. She caught me at the last second I was still terrified of how smelly and dirty I would have been if I did fall in there. Anyways I mean there could have been anything in there from a monster in the water to and old mans dirty crusty slipper. 

When we got back to my house I asked my mum if Merryn could have a sleepover she said maybe I will ask  Merryn if she can. Just when Merryn was going to leave my mum went over to her mum and said can Merryn have a sleepover her mum said yes. Merryn went back to her house to get her things for the sleepover . When she got back it was nearly dinner time so my mum said what should we have for dinner. Me and Merryn said McDonald's at the same time. My mum left to go get us McDonald's and then me and Merryn went to go play on the computer. We were playing on the computer. We went to go call my mum and see were she was because we were hungry. She said that she was 15 mins away. When she go home we ate all of our food. Then It was nearly bedtime so we both got in our pajamas to get ready for bed.

 When it was morning time for breakfast we had pancakes it was so yummy. When we were down eating our breakfast. When It got to 2:00 Merryns mum came and picked her up from my house. Just when she was walking out the door to leave she said this has been the best sleepover ever it was so much fun.


When she left I went to go visit my grandma in hospital. She was getting out of hospital. So we want to get her from the hospital because we haven't seen her in 2 months. When we got her we took her back to our house. We played a board game the game was called whats there name. It's a game where you have to guess what person the other person character. When we were down playing the game. We took my grandma home. After we did that. We got home and the time was bedtime so I went to go put on my pajamas. The next day was school. When I got to school Merryn was not there. I waited for her about 10 mins and she was not there so I just went home. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.