Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

About literacy

 literacy 

For the past week in literacy, we have been doing steeps and silent reading.  Frist, we do steeps for about 20 mins but sometimes we do it for a bit longer or a bit less. then we do silent reading we read books from the level we are at all groups have a color box. 
                                                                              

                          Here is a picture of the book that I read when we do silent reading.

Here is my steps from the start I have started and now.

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lava Aliyah,Acasia here.
    Your literacy sound really calm and fun. The book that you have been readying for silent reading looks very interesting and will be cool to read. With your steps web time it look very very good and a high amount.
    I like how you have put a picture of the book you are reading. Maybe next time you could do your next step because that is what I would do to make it more interesting personally. Over all this is a fantastic blog post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.