Pages

Thursday 4 July 2019

Dancing like the stars

Dancing like the stars 

Yesterday night we performed a dance at Isaac Theatre.  Our whole class did the dance but not all of us came to the Isaac Theatre to dance. Our song that we were dancing to was happier by Marshmello. It took 10 weeks to learn so beastly a whole term.  Here are some pictures when we were backstage.  

                                                  
                                 This is us talking about our dance of what we are going to do.

My next step is to learn a longer song to dance to. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aliyah its Temera from Room 7 at Hornby Primary.
    I thought the dance that you did with your friends was really cool.
    The costumes that you were wearing look amazing and really bright.
    I like the way you said who the singer was and the song you were dancing to.What type of dance did you do?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.