Pages

Thursday 30 July 2020

Goldminer

Goldminer

We looked at a photo of an old gold miner sitting outside his stone and mud house. The roof was covered in strawso in the picture I saw.

The house, the fence, the window , the old man , the young girl, a barrel, a sack and a bucket.


The Otago Gold Rush (often called the Central Otago Gold Rush) was a gold rush that occurred during the 1860s in Central Otago, New Zealand. ... Only a few years later, most of the smaller new settlements were deserted, and gold extraction became a more long-term, industrialised-mechanical process.








  1. Draw (or copy and paste)  and label an image you’ve found during your research.

1 comment:

  1. Well presented Aliyah... I love the pic of the bars of gold. We'll dig for more 'gold' on the Gold Rush in Aotearoa next Hur1 class.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.