Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Resting heart rate


Resting heart rate 

normal resting heart rate for adults ranges from 60 to 100 beats per minute. Generally, a lower heart rate at rest implies more efficient heart function and better cardiovascular fitness. For example, a well-trained athlete might have a normal resting heart rate closer to 40 beats per minute.Children 3 to 4 years old: 80 to 120 beats per minute. Children 5 to 6 years old: 75 to 115 beats per minute. Children 7 to 9 years old: 70 to 110 beats per minute. Children 10 years and older, and adults (including seniors): 60 to 100 beats per minute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.